AFD-3000-5000 Adaptive Flight Display
The AFD-3000/5000 Adaptive Flight Display product family provides high-quality 8-by-10 AFD-3010/3310 and 10-by-12 AFD-5220 integrated display units that enhance crew efficiency and situational awareness.
Two distinct functions form the operational definition for AFD-3000/5000: Electronic Flight Instruments System (EFIS) and Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS). In addition, Integrated Flight Information System (IFIS) functions such as electronic charts, enhanced maps and graphical weather contribute to flight crew situational awareness.
Key Features & Benefits
● Large, uncluttered displays: Choose from 8-by-10 or 10-by-12 to enhance crew efficiency and situational awareness.
● Versatile formats: You can use the displays interchangeably for PFD, MFD or EICAS.
● PFD formats: Display attitude, airspeed, vertical speed and navigation plus TCAS resolution advisories.
● MFD formats: Display navigation maps, weather radar, electronic charts, TCAS traffic and aircraft maintenance data.
● EICAS formats: Enable critical engine and system status data recording and display as needed.
● Versatile: Compatible with TAWS, which uses GPS and on-board global terrain databases to show pilots the terrain ahead.